1. Sunday Concert: The Great Neck Park District's Sunday @ 3 Series featuring Sonny Daye and Perley Rousseau will perform a blend of jazz, bossa nova, American songbook standards, and international cabaret. Show starts at 3 p.m. Sunday at Great Neck House. Park card required for admission.
2. Authors at the Great Neck Library Series: Yona Zeldis McDonough, author of "A Wedding in Great Neck," her fourth adult novel. Following the author's remarks, there will be a book sale and signing. Event runs from 2-3:30 p.m. on Sunday in the Community Room of the library.
3. North vs. South: The battle of Great Neck. Great Neck North hosts rival Great Neck South in a Nassau Conference V football game Saturday. It is the season finale for both teams.
4. Great Neck Synagogue Community Shabbat: Join guest speaker Rabbi Shmuley Boteach Friday at 6 p.m. for a lecture "Kosher Lust, Kosher Hate," at Great Neck Synagogue. Admission $30. RSVP requested. Limited seating available. Call (516) 487-6100 for information.
5. Weekend Softball: All games are take place from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., April through November. Saturday games are played at Kings Point Park on Redbrook Road. Sunday games are played at Allenwood Park. New players are always welcome. For more info please visit gnsoftball.com