Product Specialist, Tesla
- Welcome walk in guests, answer questions
- Educate the public about the electric car industry
- Assist customers with purchases of apparel
- Provide quality customer service to the existing Tesla owner community.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices.
- Help to develop a new way to market and sell cars to the community.
- Prepares machine for production
- Regulates machining by setting and adjusting controls
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; detecting malfunctions.
- Resolves production problems by altering process to meet specifications.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Create and implement SEO strategy (on-page and off-page)
- Continually improve site structure, page construction, content and keyword lists
- Research, identify and establish partnerships with authoritative web sites for link building opportunities
- Review and expand existing marketing models for generating leads
- Contribute SEO recommendations to site redesigns, product enhancements, and new site features
- Optimize websites for traditional search engines as well as for real-time search, mobile search, video search, image search
- Manages operational projects and initiates projects to increase employee engagement and patient satisfaction.
- Partners with business leaders to help strengthen the overall work environment and to ensure decisions affecting employees are based on data in alignment with goals.
- Provides generalist support with limited direction from HR leadership; implements, interprets, communicates and, where appropriate, recommends HR policies and procedures for implementation.
- Provides consultation and coaching to department heads regarding HR and business issues to include coaching on effectively leading their teams, navigating and resolving employee relations issues and managing talent development programs.
Collaborates closely with the coordinator, denial and appeals regarding the insurance denial and appeals processes within the organization. Generates clinical appeals in response to insurance denials received.
Customer Service, U-Haul
- Levels inspection.
- Clean rental equipment.
- Dispense propane.
- Maintain the facility and lot in a clean condition.
- Serve customers in person and on the telephone.
- Use the computer to prepare rental contracts and invoices.
Manager, IT Disaster Recovery, North Shore-LIJ
- Manages the development and oversight of the NSLIJ Health System disaster recovery program.
- Collaborates and coordinates with business units, external business partners and key IT staff.
- Maintains and monitors Disaster Recovery program budgets, including capital and operational expenses, and manages project deliverables.
- Manages the design, execution and continuous improvement of the disaster recovery plan.
- Participates in assessing impact of a potential disruption in service including declaring a disaster and activating the disaster recovery response plans.
- Manages disaster recovery and high availability planning, with a focus on ensuring adequacy of end-state production recovery environments.
- Interfaces with project management office (PMO), service management and infrastructure teams to ensure new and on-going projects sustain established levels of recoverability consistent with business objectives.
- Manages multiple vendor services and ensures adherence to contracts and associated service-level agreements (SLA), for external disaster recovery management services.
The manager is responsible for the development and maintenance of the campaign effectiveness delivery portal. The portal publishes both tactical campaign results and market opportunity sizings for the organization. This individual should have proven experience with MicroStrategy and the business expertise to structure effective views of marketing results.