But not much.
The chance of snow will be mixed with rain, and little to no accumulation is expected — less than an inch, according to the experts.
As of Monday afternoon, The Weather Channel is predicting an inch of snow or less early Tuesday morning that will transition to snow showers, possibly mixed with rain, during the afternoon. The high will be 39F.
The rest of the week looks to be mostly precipitation-free and seasonably cold. Please stick with Patch for updates.
- Tonight: A slight chance of light snow after 3 a.m. Increasing clouds, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent.
- Tuesday: Rain and snow, mainly between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. High near 38. Light and variable wind becoming north 5-7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Night: A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow showers between midnight and 3 a.m. Cloudy, with a low around 32. North wind 7-9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 8-10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind 11-15 mph.
- Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday: Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday: Partly sunny, with a high near 52.