The Village of Great Neck Plaza will swear in Lawrence Katz to its board of trustees Wednesday at Village Hall.
By appointment of village Mayor Jean Celender, Katz will fill the seat of former Trustee Marion Green who resigned in November.
Katz, a current member of the village zoning board, will serve out the remainder of Green's current two-year term which ends in March.
Great Neck Plaza elections are sceduled for March 19.
Green, a resident of the Plaza for more than two decades, ran unopposed in 2011.
Wednesday's meeting begins at 8 p.m. at Village Hall.
Also on the agenda:
Conditional use permits:
- Station Mexican Cuisine, 20 S. Station Plaza
- Bagel & Deli Café, 33 N. Station Plaza
- Pin Point Fitness, 14 S. Station Plaza (change of location)
Board discussion and authorization:
- Swearing in of Trustee Lawrence Katz
- Construction Inspection Costs for Grace Avenue Parking Lot Project
- Mass Transit Authority/Long Island Rail Road environmental assessment of Colonial Road Bridge and track extension.